Thursday, July 10, 2008

I got the job!

woot!

I had my second interview yesterday with the staff of the OR at the hospital that I interviewed at a few weeks ago. the manager just called and offered me the position. yay! I am so so so happy. I haven't worked since March of 2007 (when we moved to the Bay area), so the extra added income will be so nice. plus, I get a pretty nice sign-on bonus if I commit to them for 2 years (which will be no problem at all). I am just elated. the program doesn't start until September 8th, but it's so nice knowing that I'll be working soon. one more thing to celebrate this weekend while we're in Palm Springs.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats Kelli!! They will be lucky to have you!! Good luck!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's great news!! And so nice you won't have to start for several weeks--enjoy the rest of your summer!

Freckles Chick said...

Yeah girl! CONGRATS! I'm so happy that you can enjoy the rest of summer knowing yoh have a job lined up.