Wednesday, July 23, 2008

this week's favorite...

was Katee and Twitch's contemporary routine. loved the song. LOVED the kiss in the beginning. loved the choreography. I loved everything about it.



as the show winds down, I'm having a tough time picking a favorite that I think should win. I think all of the dancers do such a great job. but, I think my favorite guy has to be Twitch. I love his style. I love how he has so much fun with his routines. and he's so adorable and humble.

for the girls, I think it's down to Katee and Chelsie for me. Katee is flawless. every routine she's done has been amazing. and Chelsie is so cute and dances amazing. it's tough to choose the better dancer.

this show makes me wish that I had stuck with dancing while growing up. I'm obsessed with Dancing With the Stars as well, and just the talent of these dancers amazes me. I wish I could do it.

1 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

OMG, this routine was SO GOOD!!! I loved it! Twitch is def. my favorite guy. And Katee is my favorite girl. With Courtney being a close second!