
we saw Wicked yesterday at the Pantages Theater here in L.A. I have been wanting to see it for a while and Ray surprised me with tickets a few weeks ago. it was an amazing show. for those of you who don't know, Wicked is based off the book by Gregory Maguire called Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West and it tells the story of how the WWotW became who she is. it had humor, love, good and evil. the acting was fabulous, the singing was wonderful, the effects were spectacular. Ray and I both really enjoyed it and I recommend seeing it to anyone who has the chance.
Monday, July 7, 2008
wicked good
Posted by Kelly at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's amazing isn't it? We saw it last year at the Pantages and even Tom liked it. It's my favorite one so far.
Fun!! I've been wanting to see this. Hopefully it will come around our area soon!
So jealous! I have the soundtrack and it's amazing. We missed it when it came through Denver last yr =(
Post a Comment