Tuesday, July 15, 2008

perfect pairing

lately I have been in love with gray and yellow color palettes. the May 2008 issue of Home Magazine did a small spread on the paired color hues, but I, for some reason, cannot get it to scan onto the computer. so I'm going to break down what was found on the page and post the items directly here, as well as adding some of my own finds.

Whitehaven Wallpaper #JW 105742, Shand Kydd by Blue Mountain, $46.19/roll; www.creativewallcovering.com

Hydra pitcher, $98; jonathanadler.com

Lulu/Citron tray, 11"x17", $32; angelaadams.com

DwellStudio Thicket Persimmon pillow, 20"x20", $110; dwellshop.com

Gate rug in Linen, 8'x9'9", $1,999; roomandboard.com (also available in 2 other sizes)

DwellStudio for Target Peony pillow, $24.99; target.com

Freshaire Choice paint in Organic Garden, Daffodil, and Nightfall, $35/gallon; at Home Depot stores

DwellStudio Draper Stripe Ash bedding; dwellshop.com

DwellStudio Hedgerow 14"x20" pillow in Pewter, $104; dwellshop.com

0 comments: