Tuesday, June 24, 2008

über nervous

I have another interview tomorrow morning. this one is for another OR training program and it is at one of the top children's hospitals in the country.

I. am. nervous.

my last interview was such a disaster. I've been researching online tips and strategies for interviewing, but I think I'm psyching myself out. oy. you just never know what they are going to ask and how the interviewer is going to act. my last interview, the manager was a royal biotch.

hopefully I don't blow it.

3 comments:

Freckles Chick said...

You'll be great! If it helps just think, sometimes the interviewer is nervous, too. And don't worry, they're not all biotches =)

Good luck!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

I enjoy reading your blog and noticed we had the same great PB knockoff find!!!! I guess we both have the nesties to thank, you should post a picture of it when you hang it up, I have mine in our great room.

Karen

Da Fashionista said...

hope it went well ;)