I was down by LAX this morning dropping Ray off for his bachelor party trip to Vegas this weekend. I was coming up on HomeGoods (TJ Maxx's home store) and I was debating on stopping in. see, I have been lusting after a knockoff of the Eagan multipanel mirror from Pottery Barn.
the Pottery Barn mirror costs $699! and it just so happens that a few fellow Nesties have found a great knockoff of this mirror at HomeGoods. I've stopped in at least 4 times in search of this mirror with no luck. well, today I found it! and for $99! now I just need to find a place to hang it.
Friday, June 13, 2008
mirror mirror on the wall, part 2
Posted by Kelly at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG, I've totally been stalking our HG for this mirror ever since I saw Bryn score one. So jealous you found one!
OMG!! Unbelievable deal!! Way to go, girl! That mirror is gorgeous--can't wait to see where you're going to hang it!!
Post a Comment