Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

(image from papershopink.com)

I've been tagged by the wonderful D, a fellow nestie. if you haven't seen her blog, definitely check it out. she has amazing style and I'm envious of her organizational skills.

Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I had just moved with my family from PA to Tampa, FL. it was tough being 16 and leaving all of my friends and everything I knew right before my junior year of high school. I spent the summer feeling sorry for myself (I was still in my self-loathing teenage stage). oh, and studying for my driver's test.

2. Five items on your to-do list today:

1. pick up the dogs from Club Fido (we were gone for the weekend)
2. go grocery shopping
3. do laundry
4. have dinner with Jeff
5. catch up on my TiVo (Design Star, The Next Food Network Star, The Bachelorette)

3. Snacks I enjoy:
watermelon (I swear I can eat an entire watermelon in one day), white cheddar popcorn, cheese balls

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
pay off debts, buy a house, buy new cars, take care of our families, travel, give a ton of it away to animal related causes

5. Places I would live:
we adore Los Angeles and really have no desire to leave. nothing else compares to living in L.A.

6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are:
I'm not going to tag anyone, but anyone who reads and wants to jump in, go for it!

1 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Glad you saw the tag! =) I didn't know you were a fellow Bachelorette junkie! Did you see last night's episode yet? WOW!!