we ordered one off of Amazon and it arrived today. I immediately opened it and started furminating Cammie. this dog sheds all. year. long. and she has an insanely thick coat. I am amazed at how much hair the furminator got out. I combed her for about 15 minutes and I had a pile of dog hair that you could seriously make another dog out of. and that was only half of her. I took a break to eat a pizza.
now I'm off to comb out her other side and then work on Kona, who, by the way, looks at brushings as a doggy massage. the animal falls asleep in my lap whenever I brush her because she loves it so much.
so, anyone out there with a neverending shedding dog, I TOTALLY recommend getting the furminator. a 10/10 from me!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
the furminator rocks
Posted by Kelly at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
great post. we use one for our cats. best thing ever!!
Post a Comment