Sunday, September 28, 2008

spooky

I couldn't wait until October to decorate for Halloween. so I did it last night. I think it turned out alright. I still need some pillows for the couch, and I want to get a few things for the end table and the bookshelves behind the end table. I also want to get some pumpkins (or maybe funkins) to sit right inside of the fireplace. we also need to decorate outside.






the pictures aren't all that great, but you get the idea.

6 comments:

kari said...

I like it! It looks so good!

Katie said...

oooh i love your wreath - is that feathers?!?! love it.

Freckles Chick said...

Ooh, I love what you've done! This time of year is so fun.

Freckles Chick said...

BTW, I love the rattan chairs with the black dining table. Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

How cute - looks great!

Kelly said...

katie, it is feathers. I got it at Target last year. they have a similar one this year with a bit more red in it.