Hah! I thought I was going crazy about the info on where they were from. I swear you hadn't included it before, so I'm glad I have regained my sanity by reading your comment to the effect that you didn't disclose previously . . . and now you know how my mind works in full detail before coffee. :)
I am a near newlywed living in Los Angeles with my wonderful hubby and two crazy dogs. we are loving life and all of the adventures and opportunities it brings. this blog is just randomness mostly, about things going on in our lives.
7 comments:
I'm in love with that jacket!
Love it all - where from?
I'm in love with that black jacket!! Great finds!
sorry! I probably should have mentioned that everything is from Old Navy.
Hah! I thought I was going crazy about the info on where they were from. I swear you hadn't included it before, so I'm glad I have regained my sanity by reading your comment to the effect that you didn't disclose previously . . . and now you know how my mind works in full detail before coffee. :)
I love all of these!
I'll take all of them, please. I need to get my arse to Old Navy!
How's the job going, K?
leah, no you're not going crazy. ;)
and the job is going well. exhausting, but I'm enjoying it.
Post a Comment