Wednesday, October 15, 2008

comfy cottage

for some strange reason, I just received my July/August issue of Home. a little late, but whatever. I did however find the most wonderful cottage. I can just imagine curling up in front of the living room fireplace sipping some hot chocolate. or maybe some Irish coffee. yep, that's definitely more my speed.







all images via pointclickhome.com

3 comments:

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

I can relate to the late magazines perfectly. I recently moved to Germany (and started a blog!), and it seems like everyone's had their favorite US magazines for weeks before I get them. Sigh. Nonetheless--it's still great to get them at some point, and I haven't had to wait as long as you did. Those pictures are beautiful!

leah @maritalbless said...

If I could just set foot in that first house, I could die happy.

Lindsey said...

Wow! When can I move in?! That is so beautiful!