Tuesday, October 28, 2008

pumpkin carving

I carved one of our pumpkins last night. the pumpkin has these little wart looking things all over it, so I thought what better to carve than a witch? it took forever, but I think it turned out pretty well.

and here it is in full effect.


and Ray still has his pumpkin to carve. and I think we decided to stay home this Halloween and give out candy to the kiddos that come by instead of going to the huge Halloween party in West Hollywood. we still haven't bought any costumes and I don't feel like concerning myself with that right now. and we have a jam packed Saturday, so I kind of want to relax a little bit this weekend after our Vegas trip.

6 comments:

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

It turned out awesome!!

leah @maritalbless said...

Spooky! :) It seems a lot of people are making the decision to be domestic and stay in this year! I hope you have the perfect ratio of kiddos to candy!

Freckles Chick said...

OMG you carved that?! You got some mad carving skillz, K! It looks like a page out of of Martha's mag.

Katie said...

My family used to stay home for halloween but dress up crazy and just ask the trick-or-treaters who they liked best. After the night was over - the winner got to take the leftover candy...sometimes stayin home is funner than going partying :)

btw - your pumpkin looks super!

Lindsey said...

WOW! You did an amazing job carving that pumpkin!!!!

beachy in the burbs said...

Wow! That looks so great!