I went to the University of Florida. naturally I'm a die-hard Florida Gator fan.
I'm also a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneer fan.
R is a die-hard San Diego Chargers fan (he was even upset if he missed a preseason game).
he follows the Gators because MIT doesn't have much of a team.
we're pretty stoked for football season.
I missed the first game of the college football season since we were in Yosemite (not a big deal - we played Hawaii and killed 'em). but now that we're back, you better believe that my butt will be parked on the sofa every Saturday and Sunday, bloody mary in hand, for the next few months.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
are you ready for some football?
Posted by Kelly at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i am more of a pro girl myself...i never thought of the bloody mary move - that is a great idea! i may have to adopt it if you don't mind :)
katie
go for it! there's nothing better.
I lurve college football! DH is more of a pro guy due to his numerous fantasy football leagues. But there's something so nostalgic about watching a college football game for me!
Bloody Mary's are a must!
Post a Comment