Wednesday, September 3, 2008

finally found some shoes

I finally ordered some shoes for my sister's wedding.



it was quite the task trying to find pretty navy satin heels, but last night I finally came across some. and they were only $67.50, with free upgraded shipping (thanks Zappos!). I just hope they are relatively comfortable. I have wide feet and it is near impossible to find heels that fit well. I'm concerned about the strap across the toes. I guess I'll see how they fit. luckily Zappos offers free return shipping as well if they don't work out.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are adorable! I'm sure it was a huge challenge to find navy sandals that are actually attractive...well done.

Freckles Chick said...

I love those. I would totally wear those with some dark denim for going out, too!

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

My gosh, I love them! I hope they fit because they are super cute! Great find (and great price!)

Da Fashionista said...

great deal and versatile and safe for drunken dancing ;)

thanks so much for your kind comment last month about my mom. The support means alot!

with a kiss,
D