Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I spy

you know that show Million Dollar Listing on Bravo? well, there is a house for sale on our street (two houses down from us). I was walking past our living room window when I saw a black Mercedes CL550 parked in front of the house. hm. I know that car doesn't belong to anyone on my street. and it's parked in front of a house that is for sale for $1.5million, just the selling price range of a certain realtor with that particular car on a certain show I watch. so I spied. a few minutes later Chad walks out of the front door with what I assume is his client (who, by the way, from my distance, looks way to young to be able to afford a house that costs as much as this one).

he's pretty unmistakable - the emo style haircut and skinny jeans. combined with the car parked out front and the fact that he appeared to be a realtor, I would bet my life that it was him.

pretty cool. what does he qualify as, a G list celebrity or something?

5 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Ooh that's a day maker. :)

Mrs. Case said...

His haircut drives me nuts.

Anonymous said...

ooh I just caught up on reruns of that show. I saw a guy in our local Denny's that had the same kind of hair.

Perhaps Chad is starting something. I really hope not though. :-)

http://squashcakes.blogspot.com

kathleen said...

Wow! Can you tell us - is his hair that ridiculous in person?

Kelly said...

kpapa, yes his hair looked just as ridiculous!