actually, Friday the 13th booty. R has a big aversion to V Day. he claims that he doesn't buy into it and that it is a completely commercialized holiday. and I agree. I have no problem not celebrating Valentine's Day. we show each other we love each other every day of the year, and R is such a wonderful husband and surprises me all the time with little things. but he always gets me something the day before V Day. but he still likes to think he doesn't buy into it. silly boy.
his Friday the 13th gifts were flowers:and some baby bundts from one of our favorite bakeries, Kiss My Bundt:
there were 2 red velvet bundt cakes in there, too, but those were scarfed down yesterday.
and in more no celebrating Valentine's Day fashion, we're going to Morton's steakhouse tonight for dinner. yum. I plan on stuffing myself silly.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentine's Day booty
Posted by Kelly at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pretty flowers! I tagged you on my blog...go check it out.
Aww that bakery is so cute, and it looks yummy!!
Post a Comment