Wednesday, February 18, 2009

it's in the bag

I've been tagged by the fabulous Julie over at Simply Me.


1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. And whats in it? No cheating!
2. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

this is the bag that I carry every day, sitting on the chair where I dropped it when I got home.

it's a COACH shoulder tote (that's no longer on their website) and it was $328. I actually got it as a gift from my mom for Christmas a few years ago.

and this is what's inside:

(and a glimpse of the new rug covered in dog hair... I still need to do a post on it)...

  • cell phone
  • gum
  • a baggy full of coupons
  • small bottle of Tylenol
  • a pot of Burt's Bees lip balm
  • a bunch of pens (do I really need that many?)
  • wallet
  • ID badge for work
  • Tide to Go pen
  • small hairbrush
  • hand lotion
  • lip gloss
  • compact
so that's it. nothing too exciting or juicy. as for tagging, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Katie said...

wow - your purse was freaking expensive - how generous of your mom! My mother would laughed at the very thought - but then, my mom only shops at Goodwill and TJMaxx :)

Lindsey said...

Cute purse!!

Freckles Chick said...

Things I might steal from Kelly: her chic purse, that fun pillow (Target?), her stunning new rug.

That is all =)

Kelly said...

yep, the pillow is from Target!