I just won this puppy off eBay:
in this color:
I thought maybe adding an area rug to the living room will help to anchor the seating arrangement and give the dogs something softer to lay on rather than the hardwood floors. it wasn't cheap at $350, but it's discontinued at Pottery Barn and most rugs in the same size from there are easily $600. and I looked EVERYWHERE to find something similar but was unsuccessful. I had to have this pattern. and the minimal colors will allow me to change things around in the living room with keeping the brown as the main hue - something I wanted.
I can't wait for it to get here. and I'll definitely share pictures.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
soft underfoot
Posted by Kelly at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the rug. I wanted it for my house but my hubby didn't like it.
Score!! Oh mah gawd, I love this rug. I've been trying to search for an affordable rug w/ this moorish pattern for our LR, too. Will have to check out ebay.
What size did you get? It's going to look stunning!!
FC, I could only find a 5x8, but I measured and it looks like it will be okay. our seating group isn't big enough to warrant a larger rug imo. it shipped yesterday. woot!
Woo-hoo! I think 5x8 would look just fine (We have a small seating arrangement and our 6x9 is almost too big). Can't wait to see pics!
just got it today and put it down. might be a bit on the small side. I'll have to live with it for a few days to see it's okay.
*love* the rug, though. if it doesn't work in the living room, I'll have to find another place to put it. I'll post pics soon.
Post a Comment