Tuesday, January 20, 2009

making a post from my new...

MacBook! woot!

I've been wanting a MacBook for a while. I got a new HP laptop about 2 years ago and it sucks balls. I hate it. the processor sucks. it's slow. it's constantly freezing on me. it's already been sent in for a new motherboard. I wanted a MacBook when I got the HP, but they were too expensive.

but we came across a great deal on a 13" MacBook 2.4 GHz, 2 GB DDR3 (!). I really have no idea what any of that means, but I know it's good stuff. and everyone I know with a MacBook loves them, so I thought "what the heck." and I love it, too. I can even sit with it ON MY LAP without it burning the crap out of me. I didn't know you could have this kind of love for a laptop. sure, it takes a bit of getting used to (I only took it out of the box 2 hours ago after all). and I was a PC girl. I actually thought I was pretty good at navigating a PC. so the Mac OS X will take some getting used to. but it'll be a fun challenge.

and it's so pretty!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I love mine! Apple.com has great support and free downloadable programs. Also, I love the Ical feature. It lets me personalize events by color!

Enjoy!
Ashley
kentuckyfriedhome