
I've been tagged by the lovely Freckles Chick. okay, so I was tagged like 2 weeks ago, but I've been busy. better late than never.
7 random and weird facts about me:
- I have never broken or sprained a single thing on my body. even after having been in a pretty horrific accident 5 years ago.
- I've also never had a tooth pulled.
- while we're talking about teeth, I still have a baby tooth. it's actually one of my top canines, but no one ever notices until I point it out. I hate it, though.
- I have this thing about turning the alarm on before bed, turning it off, then turning it back on. I might even do this more than once. I have this fear of waking up late and not making it to work on time. I just really really want to make sure it's working.
- I hate flying. I get such anxiety while taking off. once I'm in the air I'm usually okay, and landings are fine unless we hit pretty hard (and I'm known to cry when this happens) or we have a lot of wind or turbulence. I'm seriously thinking about going to the doctor to get a prescription for valium for whenever I fly.
- I love the color white. my car is white, I have a ton of white clothing, I would have my entire house done in whites and creams if it weren't for dirty dogs and a messy husband.
- I played basketball in middle school. for 2 years. if you knew me, you would know that I am the laziest, most non-athletic person alive. yeah, needless to say, I warmed the bench.

2 comments:
I enjoyed learning more about you!=)
Aww thanks for playing along!! I hear ya on the flying thing. It's something about the take-off part for me. I just feel like I'm going to faint and then I'm fine once we're in the air!
Post a Comment