I have become a huge fan lately of modern mid-century furniture. I've come to love the clean, modern, simple lines. I also think I've been drawn to the era since we will more than likely be buying a home built in the 50's or 60's. we live in an area where furniture stores run rampant. and a lot of them carry modern mid-century furniture. I love driving down Beverly Boulevard staring into all of the store fronts (okay, I stare when Ray is driving, not me). I've begun a love affair. I can just imagine buying a Brady Bunch style home in the Valley and filling it with beautiful pieces such as these:

Mid-Century Modern: Interiors, Furniture, Design Details (Conran Octopus Interiors), book cover, amazon.com
IKEA Stockholm dining tablethe style is even shown in my new favorite commercial (and if you've been watching the Olympics, you've seen it).
and it doesn't hurt that it is a commercial for my (attainable) dream car.
and decor8blog even did an entry featuring Pico Modern Furnishings. I'm going to have to check it out being that it's right down the street from me. I can't wait to feast upon all of that eye candy.
and that Audi would look sweet sitting in front of that Brady Bunch house.
and it doesn't hurt that it is a commercial for my (attainable) dream car.
and decor8blog even did an entry featuring Pico Modern Furnishings. I'm going to have to check it out being that it's right down the street from me. I can't wait to feast upon all of that eye candy.
and that Audi would look sweet sitting in front of that Brady Bunch house.






0 comments:
Post a Comment