I've been eyeing the LILLESAND bed from IKEA.currently we have the NORESUND bedframe, also from IKEA. here it is in (blurry) action in our bedroom.
I like the cleaner lines of the LILLESAND bed and think it has a more classic, sophisticated feel.
I'm also loving the FLORÖ bedframe. I've really fallen in love with upholstered beds lately, but I don't think this would be a practical choice in our small-ish bedroom with dogs constantly rubbing up against it. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the dog hair. I don't need to be vacuuming it off the bed, too.so I asked R about getting a new bed (I know, I know... we're supposed to be on a budget). he told me that if I can get a good price for our current bed on Craig's list, then I could go ahead and get the new one. it's worth a shot, I guess. if it doesn't work out, it's not the end of the world.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
sweet (IKEA) dreams
Posted by Kelly at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE your bedroom!
OMG, I heart your bedroom as it is too! I want to see more pics of it! Although that new IKEA bed does look dreamy.
Post a Comment