Monday, August 25, 2008

picture perfect?

I finally got around to getting some pictures up above our bed. I tried to pull off a collage style arrangement with pictures that we already had (wedding and engagement pictures) and I wanted them in our bedroom so that we weren't shoving our love for each other down our guests' throats.



I think it turned out pretty well. and it was free. can't beat that. and hopefully it doesn't come crashing down too hard during an earthquake while we are deep in slumber.

and following up on this post, I went to check out the LILLESAND bed in person at IKEA and I didn't love it as much as in pictures. I did, however, really love the FLORÖ bed. but that will have to wait.

7 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Looks great Kelly!

Freckles Chick said...

Ohhhh, I love how beautifully serene your bedroom looks! The pictures are perfect--really love the mix of frames/mats.

kari said...

I love it. It looks great!

leah @maritalbless said...

I absolutely love the mix of sizes that you used! Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Looks perfect! I'm trying to do a larger collage wall for our dining room area, but I have this fear that it's going to look like one of those mish mashes from the 80's where everyone's cheesy school photos are on display in ugly wood frames.

Yours is so much better than that :-)

Kelly said...

thanks for all the sweet comments, girls!

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

I love it - It looks amazing! I LOVE your bedroom. I have bedroom jealously.