Sunday, March 29, 2009

smitten kitten

I went and test drove one of these today:

and I am in love. I finally convinced the hubby to let me get a new car and I've decided on the BMW 335i sedan. I'm looking for a used one, so I think that helped my case. my current car is 5.5 years old and a two door with a very uncomfortable ride. plus, it's a manual. which sucks bigtime in L.A. traffic. I'm ready for something more refined, more sophisticated and something that doesn't jar your teeth out of your head over every single bump. and it would be wonderful to have a usable back seat that can actually handle average sized adults.

so hopefully I'll be making a post soon with the details and pictures of my new baby. we plan on buying in a few months, but I'm continuing my search right now in case I come across a deal that we can't pass up.

yay!

0 comments: