Wednesday, December 3, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I put out most of our Christmas decorations this past Sunday. once I get the rest of the house cleaned up, I'll post more pictures of the rest of it. this is all you get for now.




and the mantle is looking a little off to me. any suggestions on what else I could add? unfortunately it is not very wide and the garland is pretty bulky, so it's tough to put more things up there. and I still have our stockings to add (I had to have R buy more stocking holders all the way down in San Diego - apparently everyone in L.A. decided to buy the same ones).

5 comments:

J said...

It looks great!!

kari said...

Gorgeous, I love that "Joy" sign!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful home! And I love the decor!

Mrs. McB said...

I love the sign that says "Joy" I want one!!!

Freckles Chick said...

Love it. Simple, classic, and chic. I'm a minimalist so I think the mantel looks fab, but I wonder if you turn the mirror sideways, it might balance out the look? I esp. love the wreath hanging on the mirror. Gorge!