Friday, May 23, 2008

Christopher Peacock

I first came across Christopher Peacock on the Nest's Decorating & Renovating board. I instantly fell in love when I saw someone post a picture of a kitchen done by him.

the white cabinetry, the white carrara marble countertops, the rich, dark floors. this photo has singlehandedly shaped what I want in my dream kitchen.

so, much to my delight, I was driving down Robertson Blvd. and I see a Christopher Peacock showroom. I'm sure his designs and products are incredibly expensive (and being amongst the shops and boutiques on Robertson sort of confirm this hunch), but they definitely serve as wonderful inspiration. one of these days I'll have to stop in to drool over my dream kitchen. in the meantime, here are some of the kitchens that stood out to me on his website.






and he doesn't do just kitchens. check out this study niche:

gorgeous.

1 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Gorgeous spaces! I really like his lighting choices--especially the island lighting in that 2nd pic. It's nice to see something different.